The UHS-TR With speeds up to 600 m/min, a great slitting precision due to its vacuum hug drum and its fully automatic unloading sequence. The Turret Slitter is a great addition to any plant that requires precision and capacity. The machine comes fully equipped with a shaftless unwind unit, shear knives and razor blades. We offer a variety of rewind friction shafts with quick locks to cover your slitting needs: 40, 50, 80 or 100mm minimum slit width, offered in 3” or 6”.
|Material||Plastic films, laminates, Paper|
|Machine speed||500M/min, 600M/min|
|Available web width||1300mm/1600mm/1800mm|
|Parent roll diameter||1000mm/1200mm|
|Finished roll diameter||600mm|
Shear cut, Blade cut,
Auto. Knife Positioning System
|Slitting width||50mm upward|
Auto. Unloading System
The roll changing sequence is as follows:
- Roll Reaches set meter count, machine slows down & stops
- Turret Rotates into position.
- Operator places the unloading trolley in position (if not, machine stops)
- Lay-On Roller comes down on new core.
- Knife gets into position and cuts web
- Machine starts up slitting operation
- Machine pushes finish roll off turret.
- Operator replaces core.
- Press button to tell machine everything is ready for next roll change