Applications of FCM-1300: proofing and sampling for
*Engravers & Packaging printers.
Functions of FCM-1300
*Check cylinder engraving quality including the accuracy of text, colors and ink standards.
*Production press simulation for samples with different colors offers variety for customers.
- Mechanical Position On Printing Roller
- In combination with inductive proximity switch and mechanical headstock can make sure the printing roller will return to exact position before every proofing.
- High Solution Comers And Video Registration System
- With a high solution camera and an electronically generated dual cross on the screen which 16 times magnifies the arrow on every cylinder can eliminate parallax error.
- Adjustable Doctor Blade Device
- Consists of 2 doctor blade to intense the hardness. Adjustable angles and pressure accommodates variable patterns of the cylinder.
- Shaft-Less Air Chuck
- Allows easy and safe loading of a cylinder and wash-off by one operator. It can be subtle adjusted to accommodate different width of the cylinder.
- Adjustable Cylinder Deck
- Easy and safe operation for loading the cylinder by pneumatically adjusting the deck upward and downward.
- Superduper Printing Roller
- Smooth, rustproof, and heavy-duty printing roller through chromium-electroplated and grinding process.
- Bouncy compressible blanket, closely dovetailed with printing roller, can easily be replaced when it is blot and spoiled.
- The proofing length is up to 2,500mm. Depending on the size of cylinders, it can print at least 2 copies of samples in every proofing.
- Powerful Vector Motor
- The printing roller is driven by an powerful 7-1/2 HP vector motor.
- Adjustable Proofing Speed
- Accommodating different material and ink quality, the proofing speed can be adjusted from 10 to 90 m/min.
- Linear Guideway
- All of the sliders applied to airchuck and cylinder adopt linear guideways. With high position exactitude, the device will not facilely glide on linear movement.
- Benfits of FCM-1300
- One man operation.
- 10 minute proofing.
- Reduces ink and material use.
- Maximizes production press time.
- Use production inks and materials.